Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Friday, November 03, 2006

Werepug

Last night Ian was admiring the brightness of the moonlight, and told the Woman to come check it out. She told him that she couldn't, because I would follow her, and she doesn't want him to see what happens to me when I am hit with bright moonlight. Apparently, Ian has never been around when I've been hit with moonlight. He asked what happens. She replied in a menacing voice, "Werepug!" He asked what is the difference between regular Pug and Werepug, insinuating that I'm a bad dog, and she replied, "Well, really just the fangs."

I'm sad to report though, that I now only have one fang. I am a unifang. The Vet removed my right fang when she did my surgery, claiming it was causing a callous on my lip. Of course it was causing a callous! It's a fang! They're kind of aggressive teeth-like things, you know. I didn't realize it was my fang that she removed until last night when I snuck into the moonlight, and only one fang appeared. I was so embarrassed that I didn't even bite anyone. What good is a one-fanged Werepug?!?!! I guess I would make a good can opener, but no one is going to be impressed with the bite marks of a one-fanged Werepug. I'll be laughed out of the Werepug community. Hopefully, none of the other Werepugs will read this, so I can keep my shame secret. Oh, my secret shame!

4 Comments:

  • At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Norman, you are so funny. I love that last line "Oh My secret shame!"

     
  • At 2:45 PM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    It's a Homer Simpson reference. His secret shame is that he eats flowers. I steal a lot of my material from other sources.

     
  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said…

    She took out a fang without consulting you? The nerve!
    We'll call if we have some particularly hard to open cans

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh you have to catch a picture of Werepug in the moonlight. How adorable he must be!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home