Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Norm of the Jungle

It got really cold out last night, so the Woman brought in all of her plants, and now our house is like a jungle. I hope there were no scary bugs on those plants, because Ian tries to get me to eat them, and it really ticks the Woman off. I don't think the Woman really thought about where she would store all these plants in the Winter when she bought them this Summer. Some of them, like her giant fern, are quite big and take up a lot of space. Also, it tickles me when I walk by it, and I don't like being tickled. The Woman isn't so great with indoor house plants, so we probably won't have to worry about them for long, if you catch my meaning.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Might be a lizard in that fern...

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Norman- if The Woman is bringing the outdoors indoors, I bet you are confused about where to go potty. Since plants are indoors, does that mean you get to go indoors?

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    Whoah! I never thought of that!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home