Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Monday, October 16, 2006

Bone Meal

The Woman finished up her flower bed in the backyard on Sunday. She says it's going to be really pretty next year, but for now, it looks kind of weird. The theme is purple and white plants. She planted some Aster, Russian Sage, Mexican Sage, Toad Lilies, Alpine Snowcap and other stuff I can't remember. She also planted a lot of things she calls bulbs that will eventually make tulips and irises. With each bulb she planted, she tossed in a handful of bone meal. Bone meal makes me absolutely insane. I was trying to dig up the bulbs as she planted them so I could get to the bone meal. I also tried to chew my way through the bone meal bag, but I didn't make it very far. Why would she give these bulb things this yummy bone meal stuff that I want? Next thing I know, she's going to be taking my goodboy bones out to her plants. The Woman needs to get her priorities straight!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    I bet that the garden will be so beautiful next spring after The Women's hard work!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home