Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Pug Bunnies

I'm sure all you all Pugs and Pug Owners out there understand what I mean when I refer to a dust bunny as a Pug bunny, especially if you have hardwood floors. We do have hardwood floors, and every week the Woman sweeps up enough Pug hair to make me a whole new Pug brother. She calls them Pug Bunnies when they're loose, and Pug Brothers when they have been swept into a pile. Well, there was this one Pug Bunny in particular that has been accumulating under the desk for quite some time now - under the desk doesn't get swept very often - and I decided to eat it the other day. Ian looked at me and said, "Is he eating that dust ball?" The Woman freaked out, and tried to get me to spit it out, but I wouldn't. I ate the whole thing. It tasted weird. I don't recommend eating the Pug Bunnies.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maybe the woman freaked because pug bunnies have lots of sugar. You know how she gets about sugar...

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Goodboy Norman....thanks for the tip on the pink/brown towels on sale. We have tons of pug bunnies over here...can't you imagine since there are four of us?? Your Woman has come up with a good name for them....we'll call them that, too.

     
  • At 9:43 PM, Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said…

    ha - mine have never tried to eat the pug bunnies. Don't give them any ideas!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home