Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Caged!

I spent a lot of time in my cage during our Ohio trip, and it really sucked. I know that's kind of a crude word to use, but it's the nicest word I could think of to describe the experience. Do you know how far it is to Ohio from Asheville? Nine hours! And I had to spend it all in the cage, because Ian says I ruin the nice leather seats when I'm loose in the car. Then, we went straight to the hospital when we got in to town, and guess where I got to spend that time? That's right - back in the stinking cage. I was in that cage for over 12 hours that day, and when the People went some where that I could not go during the week, I was back in the cage. We stayed at the Aunt Glenna lady's house, and she sometimes granted me a reprieve from the cage while the People were gone, but it was still a little too much caged time for a wild Pug like me.

The Woman was nice enough not to force me into the cage all the time when we went to someone's house, but she let me ride on her lap. Sure, I ruined some of her clothes, but at least I was happy, and that's the most important thing.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Sounds like you lived up to your name! Goodboy! Sorry to hear about mama's grampa!

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said…

    I'm so sorry for your momma's loss. It's a very good thing you were there to comfort people.

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a good boy you have been Norman. I am sure a great comfort to all. Sorry to hear of your Mama's Grampa passing.

     
  • At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Caged!? Caged!? It is high time the peoples took YOU on a vacation. They should take you somewhere you can scuba dive like this dog. If you play your cards right, you might can talk the woman into leaving Ian in the cage!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home