Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Bumble Pug

I'm going to be a bumble bee for Halloween. The Woman bought me a costume at the Old Navy store the other day, and was insistent that I try it on. I won't ruin the surprise for you with pictures or too detailed of a description, but let me just say that it has a head piece. I like Halloween, because I get to lick a lot of kids. They come to the door dressed up like pirates and stuff and say things like, "Trick or Treat," and I say no, "It's Lick or Treat!" And then I lick them. Sure, the Woman still gives them a treat, so I guess it's really "Lick and Treat," but "Lick and Treat" doesn't sound as cool.

It's been getting more Fall'ish here the past couple of days. The Woman has been really cold all the time, so I make a point to lay in her lap whenever possible. In fact, I'm laying in her lap right now. We need to buy that hot tub she's been wanting, because she spends too much time warming up in the bath tub, and not enough time paying attention to me. She changed our flowerboxes to the "Fall Motif" of various colors of Mums. I guess they're pretty. I peed on them, and that was pretty fun, so I guess I like Mums. Hopefully she'll put some pumpkins out front again this year so I can pee on those too. I get bored of peeing on the same things all the time. A Pug needs some variation in his life.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said…

    Hey Norman!
    Sorry, no ladies to buy - but I know they would love you too!
    I accidentally put that post on the pug's blog instead of the alumni blog I keep up for my sorority.
    I'm a little blond sometimes!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home