Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Monday, August 28, 2006

Chomping Broccoli

The Woman used to chop up my broccoli really finely with what she calls the "chop choppy" kitchen utensil to make sure I don't choke when eating it. This made her hand hurt though, so Ian suggested just cutting the broccoli in half. The Woman was afraid I would not chew the broccoli if they were that big, but she gave it a try. I am, in fact, smart enough to chew my food before swallowing it, so the big broccoli were not a problem. This week, however, the Woman started getting lazy with cutting the broccoli in half, and there was a giant one in my bowl. So, I brought it into the living room to tell her to cut my broccoli up better next time! She thought I looked so cute with a giant broccoli in my mouth, but Ian did not think I was so cute (surprise, surprise). He yelled at me to get off the couch with my food, but the Woman just laughed and laughed at how cute I was. So now it is tradition for me to bring the last piece of broccoli to the Woman so she can have a good laugh. Ian still yells at me too, so it's twice the fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home