Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I'm Gonna Eat You!

I ate a baby yesterday. OK, I didn't really *eat* her, but I did lick her... a lot. Kari (Murphy's owner) came over to give us some tomatoes from her garden, and she was pulling her soon-to-be one-year-old, Sarah, behind her in a wagon. Sarah likes me, because she thinks I'm a puppy, so when she called me over to the wagon to pet me, I didn't waste any time. She was right at Pug level, and I went to town on her little face. Her Mom is really easy going and thought my kisses were sweet. I think I licked her enough to qualify as eating her. After all, you do lick a lollipop to eat it, right? I'll get the Woman to take a pic of Sarah and post it. She's a cute one!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Little bitty people are so easy to kiss because they can't get away quick enough.
    You've been tagged!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home