Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Pug Mane



Check out my Pug mane. This is the Woman's new blanket she got for her birthday that matches my fur exactly. I was going to cut it up and make a Pug toupee to cover my shaved spot, but I decided against it. It's a really snuggly blanket, and I like to nap in it. This is also my Pug Monk / Ewok pose. Yeah, I look kind of sad. I was thinking about Chew Bear.



Here I am pretending to nap while the woman takes my picture. I'm a darn cute dog.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said…

    I need one of those blankets - or a whole house full. Pug hair would be invisible!

     
  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    That is a cute picture, Norman. When I first saw it, I thought you did look like a creature from out of the movies. But I bet you will steal that blankie from your mama this winter!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home