Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

My Favorite Things

Here are a few of my favorite things, in no particular order.
  • Belly Rubs
  • Butt Scratchings
  • Big Butt Basketball Kangaroo Thing
  • Blogging
  • Christmas Presents
  • Birthday Presents
  • Mr. Chris
  • The Chewb
  • Sneaking Bites of Food from Granny
  • Snuggling the Woman's Belly
  • Snuggling in the Crook fo the Woman's Legs
  • Fetch
  • Tug
  • Goosey Butt
  • Going for Walks
  • Licking Air
  • Licking Pillows
  • Licking Myself
  • Licking the Woman
  • Licking
  • Greenies (although I am not allowed to have them any more)
  • Meeting New Dogs
  • Visitors
  • Watering the Roses
  • Running Free off My Leash at the Gammie's
  • Little Kids
  • Chilling at the Park
  • Bath Time
  • Going to the Beach
  • Hiking in the Mountains
  • PetsMart and Pet Supplies Plus (really any store I am allowed in)
  • Beating Brother at Games (although it rarely happens)
  • Cheating (see above)
  • Getting Emails
If I had to pick a Top 5, they would be:
  • Butt Scratchings
  • Mr. Chris
  • The Chewb
  • Snuggling the Woman's Belly
  • Beating Brother at Games
Brother is sort of my nemesis. He is Mr. Chris's *other* dog besides The Chewb. Mr. Chris rescued him from the downstairs neighbors at his apartment complex. He's some sort of Jack Russell terrier mix, and he is the most competitive dog I have ever met and a huge pain in the butt. I have only beat him at fetch a couple times, and it was because Mr. Chris was holding him back and letting me have a head start. Brother is very fast, and does not like to lose. If he does lose, the next time he gets the toy we are playing with, he runs under the couch and hides it. You can see why I don't like him. I don't have a picture of him, because I don't like to look at him, but I will see if Mr. Chris will send me one to post. Then, you can all see how ugly he is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home