Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Monday, July 10, 2006

This Just In ...

The Woman just got off the phone with the Vet, and the news is pretty good. One of the lumps was NOT a tumor - just a fatty mass! Yeah! The other lump was a Mast Cell tumor, but it was a Grade 1, like my other one that was removed in May. She said it had very well defined margins and absolutely no sign of invasion of the surrounding cells. Thanks to everyone who was thinking about me. I appreciate your concern and support. The Woman does too.

I am going for a second opinion on Wednesday, because the Woman thinks it's a good idea. My Vet is very adament that nothing needs to be done, but the Woman wants to hear that from another Vet too. She is considering putting me on a cancer diet, and that's a very good thing, because it's all people food. Woot! I'm keeping my toes crossed!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's good news, but a second opinion is a good idea, too! I hope all goes well for you, Goodboy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home