Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Identity Crisis

The Woman has always called me by a lot of different knicknames, but lately they have been getting so long that by the time she finishes saying my "name," I forgot what she wanted. One of her most recent favorites that seems to have "stuck" is "Bee-bop Baby Bear Man." She really likes this one. I find it rather gay, but I do tolerate it since Bee-bop was that bad mutant dude on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Sure, the "Baby Bear" might negate the coolness of Bee-bop, but I choose to ignore that part of the name. I wish she would call me "Rock Steady" instead though. Everyone knows he was the badder of the two Shredder side-kicks.

She has also been repeating herself a lot lately. Maybe she's running out of knickname ideas, and in order to get a long enough name for her liking, she has to duplicate parts of it. Case in point, "Pug Pug Bear Bear Man Dog." I'm sure you notice the trend of "bear" and "man" in these two names. These are common components of my knicknames. Sometimes she just calls me "Bear Dog" or "Man Dog." I am trying to find out what makes her tick so I can attempt to guide her knicknaming. So far I have had no luck though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home