Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Monday, June 05, 2006

Whitola

Whitola pugsat me while the People were in Raleigh, and we had some good times. I puggled her a little bit, she yelled at me some - we both got our way in the end. She told the People that I was an Angel Bear and that my lump must have been the source of my evil, because after it had been removed, I was a good dog. FYI, she is way wrong. I was just still tired from the visit from the Gas Man - that's why I was so low key. Also, I brainwashed her a little bit while she was here to think I was a good boy. She gave me some cake. She'll deny it, because she doesn't remember doing it, but trust me - that cake was good eatin'. (Note that I did not say "good eats", because only gay people use that phrase.)

2 Comments:

  • At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm gay? This from a dog obsessed with wang? All the same, my associates and I would rather folks that eat poop refrain from using the phrase, "good eats".

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    Now poop - that's good eats.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home