Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Monday, May 15, 2006

Black Booty Gang


That's right - I'm in a gang now. I was in the Ladies' White Athletic Gym Sock gang, but I was too hard core for that gang and joined the Black Booty Gang instead. We all go around with one black booty firmly secured with packing tape to our back left foot. Membership is free, and we serve red punch at our weekly meetings. The booty also keeps you from tearing up your stitches, which by the way, I had taken out today. The Woman says I only get to be a Black Booty Gang member until my wound heals over. That's cool. I'm sure I'll be ready to move on to some other organization by then.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You know, you shoulda asked if the vet had any cool cybernetic implants he could have bestowed upon you while you were under the knife.Maybe an implant in your throat that adds a small subliminal message to your bark.

    Tammy: "Oh joy. Norman is barking again. I feel an urge to give him a good boy pear."

    Ian: "Yes, I too enjoy Norman's bark. I think I shall drive far into the west and leave Norman with his woman."

    Ooh, or maybe TurboLegs to help you beat Hey Brother to the ball. Never again would he know the sweet satisfaction of victory!

    Oh well. Hind sight is 20x20, eh? (Well, it coulda been 20x20 if you had a cybernetic Hindsight 2000 module installed.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home