Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Pugiversary

Sunday was my 5 Year Pugiversary with the People. It was 5 years ago that they rescued me from my abusive older brother and took me into their home so I could destroy it. Sunday was also my 5 Year Chewbiversary, since it has also been 5 years since I first laid eyes and tongue on the Chewb. After the People bought me in Wilmur, our first stop was Mr. Chris's house, where a not-so-chubby Chew Bear (who was named Trouble at the time) roamed the house, free to pee on carpets and chew on unsuspecting wallets. She wasn't quite as plump as she is today, but I was only 9 weeks old, and she was still a lot bigger than me. At first, I retreated to the safety of the Woman's lap, but it didn't take long for me to warm up to her and soon after we became the best of friends. Happy Chewbiversary Chew Bear. I hope you get a new TV soon so you don't have to tolerate Brother all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home