Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Friday, June 16, 2006

Revenge of the BBQ'd Sparrow

Another bird flew onto the porch yesterday, and this time, it made its way into our house! I was like, "Hey bird - what's up?" He told me he was looking for a bird friend of his that was last seen flying into our porch. I explained to him how the Mean One killed the bird he is looking for and that he should avenge his friend's death. I even showed him to the computer room where the Mean One sat at his Mac unsuspecting. The bird didn't want any revenge though. He said he was really just looking for that other bird, because it was his sister's baby's deadbeat daddy, and he's glad the other bird is dead, because now they can collect the life insurance on him. And you all thought me wanting to BBQ the dead bird was harsh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home