Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Nappy Time Bear Dog



I love to nap in the sunshine. The sun only comes through this window into the office for a couple hours a day during Summer, so I have to soak it up while I can. In the Winter, the other window gets the sunshine, and it lasts a lot longer. I think I prefer Winters - not just for the window sunshine, but also for the warm fires, couch snuggling and Christmas presents! I guess I don't like peeing in the snow though, but it doesn't really snow that often here.

Mr. Chris is in the process of buying his first house. I am very excited to see it. The Woman tells me that I cannot pee in it, but I'm not sure she understands the relationship Chris and I share. Of course I have to pee in his house! It's how he knows I'm the boss! We'll see what happens though - maybe I will not like his new house and therefore not feel inclined to mark it as my own. We'll pee on that bridge when we get to it.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:20 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Well, you can always pee when no one is looking...just make sure there is another pug or dog with you that day to take the blame. You are so cute!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home