Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Monday, July 10, 2006

Dog Dollars

Ian offered me a dollar to do a certain job for him this past weekend. I thought he was crazy, because a dollar will get me only one Greenie, and the job in question was worth a lot more than one Greenie! He explained to me that dog dollars are a lot like dog years - one human dollar is actually worth 7 dog dollars, so I would really be getting 7 Greenies! I was very excited to hear this! Needless to say, I got the job done, and I will be sending my 7 dog dollars with the Woman when she goes to the store tomorrow to pick me up 7 Greenies! I like this kind of Math!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:53 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Good Boy...I just found you from reading Pugley's site. I'll be praying for you a quick and safe recovery from your mass. Our Chichi was born in Wilmer, Ala, too, back in 1994. I'll have to find her papers to tell what her mama's name was and the breeder....my husband picked her out and went to get her so I don't know all the details. It's amazing that I found you and you are from there, too!!

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    That's so cool! Maybe Chichi is my seester! My mom's name is Sadie, and I don't recall my dad's name - I'll have the Woman find my pedigree information and report back to you.

    Thanks for the prayers :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home