Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Monday, July 17, 2006

Like Humans Do

I love my new diet! I had my first taste of it yesterday, and it is so very yummy that I tried to wake the Woman up early to feed me this morning. She wasn't having it though, so I had to wait. When she finally did get up, I gobbled that food into my belly like it was the last dish of food left on the planet. Well, that's not really true. I guess if it was the last dish of food left on the planet I would at least try to ration it for a while. I'm a dog though, and we don't understand conservation, so I would end up hogging it down anyway. Here's the recipe - 1 part broccoli, 1 part summer squash and 2 parts ground turkey. I hate broccoli, but the Woman steams it and then cuts it up really small and mixes it in with the rest of the food, so I don't even taste broccoli - just the turkey mostly. I am currently getting 1 cup of this mixture a day, but I don't think that's going to be enough for me. It's really good after all! The goal is to keep me away from carbs, because carbs (ie, sugar) feeds cancer, and we're trying to starve out the cancer. If it can't eat, it can't breed!

There is music thumping somewhere this morning, and it's making the Woman crazy. She can't work when there is music thumping. Who on Earth would be blaring their music at 9:30am on a Monday morning? Some psycho - that's who! Well, that's what the Woman says at least.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger My Pugs Blogger said…

    Hi there! Our girls are on a very similar diet (Turkey, Duck, Squash, celery, carrots, broccoli, cabbage, apples and flax seed) because our Miko has problems with her tummy and some other things. We see a holistic vet as well and we love it!! I'm glad you are feeling good!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home