Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Monday, July 31, 2006

Scattered Showers

It was raining on Saturday, so the People could not go to Bele Chere during the day. They did go at night, but it was fine with me, because I was tired and wanted to sleep anyway. They left me alone for like 6 hours, and I was a little annoyed by that, but the extra sleep was nice.

When they got up the next morning and left me again for another 3 hours, I was not ok with it, so I peed all over the wall and made a nice puddle on the hardwood floor. I also peed on the rug next to the bathtub (I get locked in the bathroom / hallway when they leave because I cannot be trusted). When they got back, the Woman kept yelling, "Bad dog pee pee on floor!" I wasn't sure who she was talking to though. I couldn't find this "bad dog" anywhere in the house, and I knew that I had peed on the floor. I guess she thought maybe I had some friends over while they were gone and one of them had peed on the floor. Eventually she stopped yelling for this bad dog, I guess maybe she realized she was just wrong.

Now she's telling me that I have lost my window privileges. I'm not sure what that means. I guess I'll find out though.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Normie, you must try to be good. We, too, pee-pee in the house and our mama puts little mats everywhere but we still go in places that we shouldn't....it's our mama's fault.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home