Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Tagged

I have been tagged by Baxterman! I'm so excited - this is my first tag.

Tell five weird things about yourself:

1 - I never eat a treat when it is first given to me, but instead I hide it under a blanket, pillow, the Woman, or anything else I can squeeze it under. Then I bark at it for a while, hide it somewhere else, and eventually give in and eat it.

2 - When I was a puppy, I thought I was a Pomeranian, because I hung out with my Pomeranian best friend a lot. Her owner would comb her mane, and I would demand that my mane be combed too. It wasn't until later that I learned I don't actually have a mane.

3 - I have been chewing on the same beef-flavored rawhide since last Christmas. I give it a couple gnaws once a day or so. I expect I'll get a new one this year when this one is finally thrown away.

4 - I have more knicknames than I can remember, and I have my own theme song.

5 - I bark whenever the neighbors leave their house or come home. I require all neighbors to get permission from me before leaving their homes!

I think everyone I know that blogs has already been tagged, so I can't really tag anyone else. I hope you enjoyed reading these weird things about me.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger Me Me Me said…

    my pug george does the same thing with his treats! it's sooooo cute.

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Goodboy Norman, you are very disciplined if you can take the treat and hide it and not eat it right away! And to have the same rawhide for a long time...my goodness! We have really bad manners at our house. Will you answer to any name The Woman calls you?

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    I have learned to pick and choose when I answer the Woman depending on her tone. If she's giving me an angry tone, then that's not my name she is calling. However, if it's a good tone, I come a running to anything she might be saying!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home