Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Road Trip!

We're going on a road trip this weekend to Atlanta to see Mr. Chris, Edward, Tia and the girlies. I am very excited, because it's been 4 months since I have been on a trip. I really need a vacation too. All this laying around and getting petted really wears a dog out. Hopefully Elise and Gracie will be at Mr. Chris's this weekend to lower the annoyance factor of Brother. Mr. Chris says that when Elise is there, Brother is all up on her, so that should keep him all up off me. Mr. Chris is kind of jealous of Brother getting all snuggly with his Woman, but I don't really mind if it keeps Brother busy. Maybe I will actually get to play some fetch with Mr. Chris this weekend! I am very excited!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home