Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Pug Pad

I decided to embrace the new furniture, and claim it as my own. I figure it could be my new Pug Pad where the ladies gather to hang out with me. They'll have to wipe their feet real good though, because I don't want the People to find out that I'm having parties while they're gone.

Here I am looking all suave. How can any ladies resist this GQ Pug?



Here's my super cute whittle man face for the more apprehensive lady that might need some reassurance that I'm a good boy.



Welcome to my Ladies' Pad .... ladies. There's room for two on this chair.



You cannot resist my charm.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said…

    I can't see your pics for some reason, but I'm really sure that if I could I couldn't resist your charm!

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    The porch looks - fabulous! Don't invited Rosie over...she will chew all those beautiful curves!

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Goodboy Norman....the porch and furniture and rug are beautiful...but you are the most handsome man/boy in North Carolina! My ladies might like to come hang out on that nice furniture and look into your big brown eyes.

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said…

    I can see the pictures now! I love the rug and furniture! And yes, you are irresistable!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home