Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Hostile Take-Over

I lost more of my real estate this weekend. The People cleaned out the back porch and bought some fancy pants patio furniture and a rug, so it's no longer "dog" friendly when they're not home. I guess they think I'll pee on their nice stuff. I don't know what makes them think that ... ha! I'm not really sure where I'm supposed to go now when they leave the house. I hope they don't think they can just leave me out on the exposed deck or the grass! I think I need to find a shelter for abused animals, because I can't take this kind of treatment.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:55 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Watch out Goodboy Norman....you might try hiding from them before they leave the house. most of the time you can look at their shoes and tell if they are staying home or going out. When you see the going out shoes, run and hide way up under the bed where they can't reach you.

     
  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    I try that quite often, but they are persistent! They always catch me and toss me in the brig.

     
  • At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You wrote "I'm not really sure where I'm supposed to go now when they leave the house". The answer is Atlanta. You are supposed to go to Duluth. Pack your favorite toys in a tied hanky, spear it with a stick, and head down to the train yard. It will pass just a few miles from my house.

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said…

    Kritter will help you plan a revolt if you want. I think he's still pretty ticked over the whole belly band issue from back when he was marking his territory inside. Don't let your People find out about those things! It didn't keep Kritter from peeing, but apparently it works on some. They must not be as smart as you and he are!!!

    Thank you so much for the prayers for Gizmo! We're still praying you stay healthy too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home