Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Good Night Sweet Gizmo

My dear on-line friend Gizmo has joined Chew Bear in doggy Heaven. His cancer is gone forever now, and he no longer has to be worried with trips to the Vet and special medicines or diets. Although I never met him in real life, I will miss him very much on-line. I look forward to meeting him one day, and I am glad that Chew Bear will be the one to introduce us. The Woman is very sad that Gizmo has passed on, and she is crying a lot. I guess she really loves Pugs. Please say a prayer for Gizmo and his sweet Owners, Kara and Alan and his Pug brother, Kritter. I'm sure they are all hurting very badly right now and could use the prayers.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Norman-

    I didnt know your Chew Bear, but Ive read about how much you loved him. I am quite sure that Chew Bear and Gizmo are playing in Doggie Heaven right now.

     
  • At 12:30 AM, Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said…

    Tammy thank you for all your prayers for Gizmo and our family. I really believe they were answered in that he didn't suffer and we didn't have to watch him go through a long decline.

     
  • At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    For dry nose try: cpapmoisture.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home