Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Monday, October 23, 2006

Pathology Report

The Vet called this morning with the pathology report. They're quick, aren't they? She said it was another Mast Cell Tumor, but the mass was well contained and the excision had well-defined borders, and everything looked fine. She didn't actually put a grade on it, but the Vet said the pathologist would have made a note if it was anything other than a grade 1. So, I guess that's a good thing. The Woman was tempted to not have it biopsied, because she has no plan to put me through chemo or anything like that if a tumor comes back higher than grade 1, but she wanted to make sure the margins were clean, so she had it biopsied after all.

I'm having trouble keeping the scab on my boo-boo, because it's partially in the crease of my arm. Good thing I still have some pain pills left, because it is rather sore. Other than that, I am doing just fine. Thanks to everyone who has been thinking about me.

The Woman is knitting me some leg warmers to wear under my Halloween costume so no one sees my wound. She doesn't want to explain to every kid that comes to the house about my surgery, and since my costume doesn't have legs, she has to make legs for it. I don't mind since it has been cold here lately, and I will appreciate the extra warmth any way!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Leg warmers!!! I love it!! Hope your all healed up real soon!

     
  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said…

    We have to see the pictures of those leg warmers!
    We're so happy to hear all is well! Give your woman a hug!

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a great report Norman, can't keep a good pug down long! Leg warmers, gotta see them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home