Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Monday, October 23, 2006

Autumn Pug



Here I am in front of our house posing with our Autumn decorations looking all handsome. I like Autumn, because it's pretty, and it's cool, and I can stay outside for longer than 10 minutes. I would like to go hiking sometime soon, but I can't go until my wound is healed. Blasted wound! It will probably be too cold to go by the time I am healed. Being sick is the pits.

(You can see my shaved spot in this picture from my latest surgery. I'll spare you the zoomed in picture since it's kind of gross.)

6 Comments:

  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    The photo is great! Heck, I wouldn't have even noticed the shaved area!

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    You look very autumn festive with the pumpkin and flowers. Can I get your e-mail, Goodboy Norman? I have a question for your Woman. Mine is auntsandy@bellsouth.net

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    Hi RPM - my email is puglove@studpug.com, and the Woman's is tammy@holgahouse.com

     
  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    Love the picture, Norman. You are so handsome! I am glad that you guys received a good report on your tumor. Best wishes!

     
  • At 11:24 PM, Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said…

    Well you look very striking next to the autumn stuff despite the wound!

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Norman, you are so handsome indeed!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home