Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Pugglebee

Ok, so the pictures are a little early. The Woman bribed me with some goodboy bones to keep the antennae on for a little while at least. At one point, they were in my mouth about to become Pug meat!

Here I am waiting for some Trick-or-Treaters to arrive. I'm gonna Puggle their little faces!



I'm not thrilled with this costume. I really think we could have come up with something more Puggy friendly.



Haha! I'm free of the antennae!!

7 Comments:

  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Oh, Goodboy Norman, you are too cute in the bee costume..buzzzzz...buzzz...I'm gonna steal that candy right out from under you.

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Norman-you look GREAT in that costume! I bet it would be a hit with all the pug ladies might encounter. Escpecially with the antennae. Very handsome indeed.

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OOOOO! You are one cute bee!

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Norman you make an adorable little bumble bee. We made Napoleon dress as a bee for his first Halloween and he was not impressed with the antennae either.

     
  • At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Norman! I was a queen bee for Halloween. My family all calls me Bee because my initials were B.E.E. growing up, and that's all they've ever called me. Except for Bossy Pants, they call me that too. So, I combined the two and came up with "Queen Bee". I thought it was a cute idea. Too bad you couldn't be my date to the Halloween Party I attended. I went with some hobo that kept saying he was Mr. Chris.

    Elise

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mommy's can make puggies morph into just about anything. And you are the cutest bumble bee!

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    At the January meeting the Central Michigan Lapidary amp Mineral Society will see. Easy Online Cash Advance Ace America Cash Loan.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home