Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Friday, October 27, 2006

Back in the Gang

I'm back in the Black Booty Gang. You see, my wound won't heal, because it's on the crease of my arm, and so the Vet told the Woman to do hydrotherapy on it twice a day. Hydrotherapy consists of Ian holding me over the sink and the Woman spraying my arm with warm water for two minutes. Hydrotherapy makes the skin all soft and itchy, and so I itch it. The Woman says I can't itch it, and since I can't be trusted to not itch it, I have to don my booty again.

The Woman is pretty ticked off about my wound not healing, because this is the top reason why she did not want me to have surgery, but the Vet assured her I would have no problem healing and the scar would be minimal. Here we are ten days after surgery, and the wound is still gaping and there is going to be a large scar, because the stitches won't stay tight. I don't mind having a scar, because I can tell all the other dogs that I got it when I was fighting a big Pit Bull for his woman, but the Woman doesn't like me being scarred up, because she likes me being a sissy boy.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Norman,

    The things you think of....lol, passing it off as a battle scar. I understand where your Woman is coming from. We like things to be just so for our puggies.

    Heal soon!

    Paula

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Goodboy Norman, assure your Woman that you beauty is not diminished from that scar. And use whatever story you need to with the neighbors. Just get well!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home