Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Rug

Here's a sneak peak at our redecorating efforts. It's me on our new rug! (Same Pug by the way, although I am getting kind of fat, so I guess I'm getting redecorated too!)

norman on the new rug

I rather like the new rug. Don't I just blend right in with it? Now don't get me wrong - I don't like it that much. I mean, I have pooped on it already. Woman was so mad! She had to get up early on Thursday to go to the eye doctor, and while she was showering, I laid down some turds. Yes, she did let me outside before she got into the shower, but I really don't like change, and showering early in the morning is not routine around here!

We're still waiting for our new couch to arrive, but don't worry - I'll post pics when it does!

12 Comments:

  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger Nevis said…

    Why do pugs who know better continue to poop on the rug? The couch? Behind the couch? On the kitchen floor. I don't get it.

     
  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger Nevis said…

    Oh, nice rug by the way. Love it!

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger Page said…

    That rug looks great, Norman, but nothing compared to you. Stop pooping on it.

     
  • At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The rug is beautiful!!
    I woke up to 3 poops.. from two dogs! lol

    I'm glad it wasn't a tumor but I hope the path report comes back negative!

     
  • At 12:15 PM, Blogger Jemima Jones Beck said…

    You could use your blend-in-y-ness (I made that word up, can you tell) to surprise Woman as she is walking by you with food...You hide on the rug, surprise Woman, she drops food, and you eat it!
    Love,
    Jemima Jones Beck

     
  • At 4:06 PM, Blogger Priscilla said…

    What a lovely rug! Looks like it will hide pug hair nicely.

    Normie! Bad form dude! You want your momma poopin on your stuff?

    Never mind, don't answer that.

     
  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    I'll have to steal that phrase, "I laid down some turds"! TOO FUNNY!!!!

    It looks like the rug will hide your Puggy hairs.

     
  • At 10:19 PM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    That is a very nice rug. As far as Norman's "turds" are concerned, hey, if they're not wet and squooshy why are you upset?

    Roxy

     
  • At 11:13 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman...that rug is too pretty for you to poop on it. What if you get put on restriction for bad behavior?

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Blogger Lucy said…

    Yo Norman, are you going to drop some ass on the new couch as well? You have to Normanize everything that comes into the house...

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a great rug. You look pretty good too Norman! XOXO Peanut

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger Too Cute Pugs said…

    That's a great new rug! We're not surprised you pooped on it. We mean, what else were you supposed to do with it? We guess you could lick it the way we do - maybe next time!

    Pug love from,
    Pearl & Daisy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home