Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Monday, January 05, 2009

Busy New Year's Eve

We sent 2008 out in a day slam-packed with fun and guests!

First, Jazzy came to our house to spend the night! Jazzy and I are learning to like each other. She is accepting the fact that I am top dog, and I am accepting the fact that Woman likes to kiss and snuggle her. It's ok, I guess. She is a very pretty girl. Even I can't resist those big brown eyes.

sweet jazzy

We still have the occasional tiff, but for the most part, we're cool.

norman and jazzy boy fighting

We like to sit around and look somber. We try to out-somber each other. I think I won.

norman and jazzy

I grow bored of that game pretty quickly and just go back to napping.

norman grows bored of jazzy

Jazzy, however, continues to stare intently out the window. All DAY and all NIGHT. She is hard core.

pretty jazzy face

The People left Jazzy and I to go to Baby Claire's first birthday party. That's right - a New Year's Eve birthday! She doesn't seem all that excited about it though.

claire on christmas eve

After the party, the People came home to take Jazzy and I to the Gammy's for New Year's Eve fondu. It's a tradition in our family. Jazzy threw up on the carpet three times, and Woman had to clean it up. Poor Jazzy. I don't have a photo of that, but there were carrots and some other bits in it. It was festive.

Uncle Michael was visiting from Florida, and since New Year's Eve is also his birthday, I let him have a photo made with me.

uncle michael and norman

Happy Birthday Uncle Michael!

After fondu, we went back home, and the People did some hot tubbing with friends. It was a good New Year's Eve! I didn't get any champagne, but Woman did give me some drops from the fondu dinner!

7 Comments:

  • At 12:56 PM, Blogger Eduardo said…

    What a cute little baby! Happy Birthday Uncle Michael! Jazzy looks like fun!
    Hugs & Snugs
    Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

     
  • At 2:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh, Jazzy is such a sweet little girl - I love when the woman posts pictures of her. I'm sorry she got sick on New Years, but it happens to the best of us! That somber-off was intense, btw.

     
  • At 3:50 PM, Blogger Page said…

    Aww, sweet Jazzy! I'm glad you get along better. Your New Years sounded much better than ours!

     
  • At 8:36 PM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    That sounds like a fun New Year's day. It was really cold here, so we just snuggled and watched some tv.

    Roxy

     
  • At 8:38 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    Those are such great pictures!

     
  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Jazzy is beautiful...I think you two make a cute couple...of pugs...she seems like she is gazing out the window wondering where her parents are.

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Nevis said…

    Jazzy is gorgeous!

    And I'm laughing so hard at your description of the festive puke! :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home