Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Monday, December 22, 2008

I got some Presents!

Presents people! I got presents!

Check him out - Mr. Turtle!

norman with a christmas present from page

Isn't he the coolest? I mean, not as cool as Hootie, but there's no comparing anything to Hootie. I love my new Mr. Turtle! I've never had a turtle before. Does anyone know what to feed him?? He seems to enjoy being licked, so I got him covered in the personal hygiene arena.

Thanks so much Page and Rob (and of course Winston, Sela and Boo Kitty *although I doubt Boo Kitty had a paw in this present*)!!

The People got some yummy chocolates from our friends in Panama City too! I tried to get a chocolate, but Woman said they are yuck yuck. It's funny that she keeps eating them. I think she might be lying to keep me away from them. Sneaky Woman!!

chocolates from page

It was really cold here last night and this morning, but we haven't seen any snow yet. I want some snow! Punchy, send me a box or two of snow please!

Thanks to everyone who sent me a Christmas card! Our cards are late going out this year, but hopefully you will get yours before Christmas. If you don't get one - please don't be mad at me. Woman only bought 30, and we had to send a lot to family. Woman says postage rates are out of control, so we had to leave off our Canadian blogger friends. I don't know what that means. I like our postman. He's a nice guy and does not seem to be out of control at all. He doesn't seem to be Canadian either. Hmmm ... I need to do some thinking about this one.

10 Comments:

  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger Nevis said…

    I think I've had those kinds of chocolate before...are they truffles? YUM!

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger Page said…

    Norman, so glad you like your turtle...I remembered you like "soft" toys...and that was the softest one I could find (I tried to find something like Hootie but no luck...which reminds me we named ours Hedgie and the pugs LOVE that thing. I can't believe we've had it since September and it's still in nearly perfect condition) Anyhoo, I wouldn't thank Sela since she tried to steal the turtle from your box. Typical princess behavior.

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger Page said…

    Oh, yeah, and I love your new profile shot! So handsome!

     
  • At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OOoh that turtle looks very cute! Indy and Gus have one, he had to have major open heart surgey!! :)

    And those are yummy chocolates.. and I can send you 4 or 5 boxes of snow too... :p

     
  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    Your new turtle looks like he is very cute. Mom says the chocolates look delish. She also said they would make you sick. (I have to believe her on this one) As for the Christmas Cards, mom did not do very well with those this year, so she hopes you will forgive her. I will try to ship her into shape for next year.

    Thanks

    Roxy

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger Clover said…

    Hi Norman,
    You look so cute with Mr. Turtle! I do not know what they eat, but I am sure you will take care of him well.
    My mom says she knows what you mean about postage rates being out of control - same here!!
    Love Clover xo
    P.S. I also have a lot of extra snow for you. Or you could come visit me over the holidays and you could play in the snow then!

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger Pam said…

    Mr. Turtle is way cool Norman. I bet you'll have lots of fun together.

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Trust me, Norman: chocolates aren't all they're cracked up to be.

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger Magnolia Sun said…

    I do love chocolate and that box looks wonderful.

     
  • At 8:39 AM, Blogger kristie said…

    that turtle is cool norman, i bet it'd like to swim in the hot tub...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home