Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Christmas Meme

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I prefer to open wrapped presents. I don't think I've ever received a gift in a gift bag. I like to really sink my teeth into the paper and tear it open. Such fun!!

2. Real tree or Artificial? We have always had a real tree in our house. It's cool. I've never peed on it, but I've definitely been tempted a couple times ... a day.

3. When do you put up the tree? I don't ever put up the tree, but the People put it up the weekend after we eat turkey. Thanksgiving I think it's called.

4. When do you take the tree down? I think the People take it down sometime after the fondu and champagne. New Year's Eve maybe?

5. Do you like eggnog? Pugs like all food products.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Hmm ... Thinking back to when I was a puppy. I really liked my big butt kangaroo basketball toy thing. Yeah, that's probably #1 in my puppy heart.

7. Hardest person to buy for? I don't buy presents. Woman said I used up all my allowance as a puppy, and now I'm poor and penniless.

8. Easiest person to buy for? That would be me. I love all presents!!


9. Do you have a nativity scene? Is that one of those baby Jesus barnyard things? If so, then yes, we do have one. I'm not allowed near it though.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Woman mails out cards. I usually get to have my name in them, but I have to admit that I'm not the one who signs them. Sorry! No thumbs!!

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I love all gifts! But ... I have received some toys that are not much fun to play with, you know, those nylabone things. They really suck tootsie rolls.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Muppet Christmas Carol.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? In a way, you could say that I am always shopping for Christmas, because I don't actually shop at all for Christmas. Woman slaps my name on gifts sometimes, but they're not really from me. If I had money, I would probably spend it all on myself.


14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I have eaten poop. Woman calls that recycling. Does that count?

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Anything I can get my paws on!!

16. Lights on the tree; colored or white? I'm not sure what "colors" are.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Christmas Balls. Woman sings it to me as Christmas Pugs.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We go to the Gammy's every year. When we lived in Mobile and she lived in Asheville, this was a long trip, but now it's only about 15 minutes down the parkway. Woman usually lets me sit on her lap in the front seat on the trip at Christmas instead of being stuffed in the backseat in my cage. This year Gammy is going to Florida, so I'm not sure what we're going to do. Woe is us.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Poopy, Floopy, Shmoopy, Grainy, Shany, Painy and Moe.

20. Angel on the tree top of tree or a star? I can't reach that far and have never looked that far up at the tree. I really only have access to the first 2 feet of our tree. You can imagine Woman hangs all the crappy ornaments at that level so I can't "get to them."

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? I open all my gifts on Christmas day!

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I'm not sure what this means. You humans are strange people.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Actually, the People go out to chinese food every year at Christmas, so I don't really get a Christmas dinner. Humpug!


25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A brood of hooties!!

26. Who is most likely to respond to this? My butt.

10 Comments:

  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger Pug(s) and Bugg said…

    Great Meme!!!!

    Goodboy and Woman, could you e-mail our mom (and us) at pugandbugg at yahoo dot com? Our Mom has a question for you. Thanksss!

    -Sophie, Dixie, and Harley

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said…

    Oh my goodness, this is the most amusing thing I've read in a while. =)

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger Ronin_The_Pug said…

    LOoooooooool! You are sooooo funny! You made my day! And the human with the computer' day! Hihihi!
    Hugs!

     
  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    great answers, norman! And tell woman that the Muppets Christmas carol is my SECOND favorite Christmas movie (right behind Charlie Brown) - and I have been trying like crazy to get it on DVD this year but it seems to always be sold out when we get to the store. Boo.

     
  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    In response to #24:
    FA-RAH-RAH-RAH-RAH
    RAH-RAH-RAH-RAH!
    Do you know this movie, Norman?

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    LOL! Yes, I do!

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger Pam said…

    I LOVE the Muppet Christmas Carol. Gah, it's been years since I've since it though. I love Stadler and Waldorf playing "Marley & Marley"

     
  • At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Norman, I LOVE A Muppet Christmas Carol. A man after my own heart!

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    Dear Norman, we have missed your wit and panache. It was great reading your answers. You are so funny.

    Roxy & Lucky

     
  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger Clover said…

    haha Norman - you have great answers! I am letting my Mom do that meme tomorrow on my blog, but I know hers won't be nearly as funny as yours!
    Love Clover xo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home