Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Secret Santa Blogger Style

Last year I organized a Secret Santa gift exchange for the blogosphere, and it was great fun! It might have been a little too much fun for Woman though, because she decided to pass the torch to AM. So, if you want to play Secret Santa this year, scoot on over to AM's blog and sign up, just be sure not to leave a streak on the carpet. Woman gets mad when that happens.

In other news, Ian has a new print over at threadless, and a new design up for voting.

New Print:

Vampires Beware - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More

Go Vote on his New Design:

Medieval Knievel - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More

6 Comments:

  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger Page said…

    That's so funny. The other day Winston scooted across my bath rug (I've told you a lot of bath rug stories, lately, haven't I?? ;) Anyhow, he left a streak on my white bath rug! So, I just flipped it over (it's reversable). Rob was so mad at me for not washing it right away! That's probably really gross, I know...

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger Eduardo said…

    Secert Santa! OH YAY! I will vote!
    Hugs & Snugs
    Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger Too Cute Pugs said…

    Love those designs! Mom wants to buy the vampire one. (she'd never heard of Threadless but it's bookmarked now!)

    Pug love from,
    Pearl & Daisy

     
  • At 12:15 PM, Blogger Nevis said…

    LOVE the "Vampires Beware" design! I would TOTALLY buy that. Actually, seriously, let me know when I can buy it. I'd love that!

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is a neat shirt design!

    Happy Thanksgiving Norman.. hope you score some turkey! lol

     
  • At 6:44 AM, Blogger Chow Chow said…

    Hi there Norman! What a coincidence - I am a goodboy too! BOL!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home