Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Thursday, November 06, 2008

The Mystery of Hootie's Gender Revealed

There was some confusion out there regarding my usage of the pronoun "she" when referring to Hootie in my recent Halloween post. Most of you thought Hootie was a boy and were surprised to hear me call "him" a "her." Well, let me clear some things up for you. Hootie IS a boy. That's right folks - congratulations, it's a boy! However, since Hootie was going to Halloween as a princess, it was only polite of me to refer to him as a her. This is common courtesy in the world of drag. Now you know ... So, the next time you come upon a man in drag, you will know to refer to him as ma'am and not dude.

6 Comments:

  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger Nevis said…

    That'll teach the gossips!

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Haha that's right!! :) Well Hootie is a pretty hot she! :)

     
  • At 2:14 PM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Thank goodness you cleared that up!

     
  • At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Norman/Hootie in 2012! For for Real Change! And Longer Naps!

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger Lucy said…

    Einhorn is finkle? Finkle is Einhorn? No more, no more of the crying game! I'm glad my instincts were right about Hootie, there was some intense self analysis going on there for a while. Actually, what do I care? I only hump my stuffies anyway.

     
  • At 12:49 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    where are you norman?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home