Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Vote Now - No Waiting!

The People just got back from voting and said there was no wait at all. Wow! I guess everyone voted early in our area. Woman wanted to wait until election day to vote, because she thinks it's fun to vote on election day. She did come back with a sticker, so I guess there must have been some sort of fun there. She doesn't smell like fun though. She just smells like regular Woman. I think she may be exaggerating about the fun of voting.

9 Comments:

  • At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Do you have any political ambitions, Norman?

     
  • At 3:59 PM, Blogger "M" said…

    I voted this morning and didn't have a wait either...that was fabulous!! Then I went by Starbucks to get my free coffee! :-)

     
  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger Eduardo said…

    Mommy voted!
    Hugs & Snugs
    Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

     
  • At 6:24 PM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    Mom rolled out of bed at 6:30 and voted at 7:05 am. She said it was easy as pie. Sheesh, if I had known pie was involved I would have asked to go with her.

    Roxy

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger Clover said…

    Hmm, you are right Norman, I bet voting isn't as fun as it sounds. But stickers are pretty neat....
    Love Clover xo

     
  • At 10:18 PM, Blogger Pam said…

    We voted early only because I can't stand our polling center. It was so much easier.

     
  • At 11:11 AM, Blogger Nevis said…

    I love waiting in line and voting on election day. It's like...part of the whole experience of being an American, I think! So I totally get what your saying.

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger Puglette said…

    What does fun smell like?
    Hugs,
    Puglette
    ;o)

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Mommy said she looked for your name on the ballot and couldn't find it! Was it under the "independent puggy candidate" column maybe?
    hugs from Texas!
    Annie and the Stinky Boys

     

Post a Comment

<< Home