Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Secret Santa - Gift Edition!

The People do most of their holiday shopping on-line. They don't like fighting traffic to get into stores, or waiting 40 minutes to get out of the parking lot, and they also don't like getting overheated waiting in line to pay for items that they had to dig out from under a million other things. So, the People shop on-line a lot during the holidays. This has its pros and cons. One of the cons for me is that the mailman delivers a lot of packages NOT destined for me. I hate not getting mail. Here is a picture of me looking out the window, not getting any mail.

norman looking out window

So, when the mailman recently delivered a package FOR me, I was pretty happy. What was it you ask? Well, I'm sure the title of this post gave it away already - it was my Secret Santa present! Hooray! Check out the excitement in my face.

this pug thinks he's a frenchy!

I know you're stoked to find out what I got, so let's just get right into it.

First, there was this awesome cookie treat for ME! How do I know it's for me? Well, for one - it has my name on it, and second - the writing on the bone says, "Naughty" and who has been naughtier than me in our house this year? No one! That's who!

yummy treat from kristie

Second, there was this great yarn. I'm trying to be excited about the yarn, but honestly, I'm not sure what a Pug does with yarn. Maybe I'll get a jolt of energy later and tear it apart. Woman says she's going to make a scarf out of it, but what am I going to do with a scarf? I guess I could tear that up instead ...

norman and his yarn

And we also got this cute little tweetily tweety tweet tweet bird. It doesn't actually tweet though. It doesn't do a whole lot of anything really. I think this gift was meant for Woman, because only Woman could appreciate a gift that does nothing.

norman and his cardinal

Can you guess who our Secret Santa was? It was Girlville!! Thanks so much Girlville!! We love all our presents, even if some of them don't entertain me much. LOL! I guess I'll be nice and give those to Woman. Merry Christmas Woman. Look what I got you!!

16 Comments:

  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger Eduardo said…

    Oh your one nice dude to get/give that yarn & tweetily tweety tweet tweet bird to your Woman! I bet that cookie was goodgily goodgily good!
    Hugs & Snugs
    Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hahah Oh Norman you can have lots of fun with yarn! And a scarf too if Woman gets to it before you do! :)

     
  • At 1:17 PM, Blogger Pam said…

    That's an awesome looking cookie there Norman.

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger "M" said…

    Hope you enjoy your cookie Norman!

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Goodboy, your "surprise face" picture is so cute it made the mama laff out loud like a lunatic. Congrats on gettin dem prezzies,
    your pal, Howie

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Girlville came to mind right away! I want that cookie for myself. You need your own tree with many of those cookies hanging on it.

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger Rosie said…

    Norman, Your excited face was so funny we cracked up laughing!

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger Rachel said…

    oooh - those are great presents!! your excited face is great also.

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Oh, Norman, it is so nice of you to share your Secret Santa gifts! Can't wait to see your scarf!

     
  • At 3:25 PM, Blogger Lucy said…

    Love the excitement picture! All time.

     
  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger Priscilla said…

    HILARIOUS!

    That face! That excitement face, is very much a Frank face.

    And the yarn face too! I understand the confusion. Yarn is really not much fun for pugs.

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said…

    We just bet that was one good cookie Norman!

     
  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger Frances Louise said…

    Pretty nice gifts; and it was so thoughtful of you to give some of them to Woman.

     
  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger Clover said…

    Hi Norman!
    What a great guy you are to share with Woman - I bet there is a lot that you could have done with that yarn. Enjoy your cookie!!
    Love Clover xo

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    That picture of you excited is SOOOO funny!!!
    I also love the pouty look you are giving the bird!

     
  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger kristie said…

    norman, have they let you eat your cookie yet??? maybe woman could knit you a little sweater for the cold nights up there in the mountains...but anyhoo i have seen you model some scarves before. AND you could use the bamboo needles as chew sticks....

    don't eat that bird either!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home