Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

It's Evolution, Baby

That's a line from Pearl Jam's "Do the Evolution" in case you care. Woman and I debated about the title of this post for a good while, and she won out in the end. It helps that her fingers do the typing. So, what does the title have to do with me you ask? Well, I think I'm evolving into a Shar Pei ...

Exhibit A - Check out those rolls.



Exhibit B - Giving that sissy pants Shar Pei a run for his money.

jazzy isn't having it

Jazzy looks a little disgusted by me in that photo, doesn't she? I think she may have misinterpreted my squinting eyes as a threat to eat her. She does look a lot like a chicken nugget, so really - can you blame me for taking a taste or two?

Alternative titles for this post:
  • Does this coat make me look fat?
  • I can has donut?
  • I would never eat you - without barbecue sauce.
  • Beefcake!
  • Kindly remove Sir Fatty from my royal presence.
  • I'm not fat, I'm big boned.
  • It's just my Winter coat, seriously.

11 Comments:

  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger Eduardo said…

    BOL! I like "I Can Has Donut?" that sounds like something everydog would say! But I don't know what it has to do with the post? Shar pei are so wrinkly! Like my butt! Hey that would have been a great title! "Like My Butt!"
    Hugs & Snugs
    Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    I think it might be the camera angle....yes, that's it...the camera angle.

     
  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger Page said…

    Did the Woman stick you in the dryer too long?? That's always my excuse when my rolls show through my clothes, er, I mean coat. LOL!

    BTW, my favorite song EVA is Black by Pearl Jam. The best!

     
  • At 7:21 PM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    I like the barbecue sauce line. That is very funny. Yes, Jazzy doesn't look very impressed with you. What is wrong with that girl?

    Roxy

     
  • At 7:27 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    I can haz donut....Jazzy might be thinking you are going to kiss her!

     
  • At 8:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    All of the alternative titles were great and made me LOL equally. You should do that more often - like alternative movie endings on DVDs. Hah!

     
  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger kristie said…

    oh, i like the winter coat alt. title! that's what we call our 'excess' baggage in the winter. in the summer, sadly, we have no excuse.

     
  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger Nevis said…

    Beefcake FTW!

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love Pearl Jam!

    Heehee Poor Norman.. it is totally just your winter coat.. although.. are you big boned? lol

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger Frances Louise said…

    I also vote for the "winter coat" title . . . although I can see the similarities between you and the shar-pei!

     
  • At 8:12 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    I read this post this morning but didn't have time to comment. It TOTALLY cracked me up!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home