Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Monday, January 12, 2009

A Change will do you Good

Much like Woman, I am not a big fan of change. That's why I am so annoyed that the People are redecorating the house right now! They're really turning everything upside down and just screwing things up. I'm getting used to the changes gradually, but only out of necessity.

First, they turned the living room completely around and got a new rug. I was not pleased with this one bit. I wouldn't go into the living room for the first night after these changes. I paced around the house huffing and puffing and didn't want to have anything to do with that room. I'm getting used to it now, and actually do like the new rug, but don't tell Woman.

Last night Woman painted a wall. I am not impressed. I can't actually see color, but I know I don't like it. Do you know how weird paint smells to a Pug? Pretty weird.

Now I hear we're getting a new couch. A new couch? Our couch is the BOMB! Woman says it's the STINK bomb, but I don't really get her point. We've only had it like nine years. What's wrong with it? I've finally got it all broken in the way I like it! Me and this new couch are going to have some problems.

I'll show you all some photos of the final product once the People have finished tearing things apart and totally ruining our house, and of course, after I have peed on everything.

9 Comments:

  • At 3:25 PM, Blogger Eduardo said…

    Everything is going to look great in the end Norman & you'll love it!
    Hugs & Snugs
    Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

     
  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger Rosie said…

    I know how stressful change can be - Once you pee on everything it will feel like home again. That is what I do too. In my house, the mommy thinks she can wash everything but, I can still smell the pee if I sniff real close.
    Rosie

     
  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    I think they should create your own den with all the things they don't want anymore!

     
  • At 4:36 PM, Blogger Page said…

    I'm with Punchy! Maybe the People could give you your own room full of all the things you think smell great?? It's all about compromise...

     
  • At 10:00 PM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    I totally know how you feel, Norman. It took me a long time to get the cushions on the back of the sofa the way I liked them and then mom went and got new ones. I have to break them all in again. sigh.

    Roxy

     
  • At 11:39 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    I agree with Punchy and Page...you need your own puggy room to get away from Woman and Ian...you and Jazzy could have some alone time in there!

     
  • At 6:44 AM, Blogger Tami said…

    I don't like change either, but I can't wait to see the pictures. I'm sure you will love it once you get used to it. Surely Woman picked out her new couch with your comfort in mind!

     
  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger kristie said…

    norman, i have a feeling that if you pee on the new sofa you will be in grave danger...just sayin'. listen to sheryl crowe!

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger Nevis said…

    Congrats on getting new furniture and decorating up! I think it's so much fun!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home