Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Friday, August 03, 2007

So I Guess It's August

Woman keeps telling me that it's August now, so hey everyone, it's August! Maybe she wanted me to pass that on to all of you in case you don't have calendars. I wonder what special thing happens in August? Maybe she's sad that it's August because gardening season is coming to a close here in NC. I'm not sure what her deal is with August. I guess I got my last MCT in August. Maybe that's what she's excited about. I haven't had a new MCT since last August, and that would make it one year ago. Yeah, that's probably it.

I wonder if we will get a vacation this year...

On another note, I have taken to chewing the ribless blanket the past couple of days. I want to keep that rib for as long as I can, so I take a dive and chew the blanket some throughout the day. Awe ... my rib out of a blanket is so great.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger AM said…

    Somehow, to me, August is like, OH DEAR GOD CHRISTMAS IS ONLY 4 MONTHS AWAY!!!!

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger Christine & Giggs said…

    Happy MCT Free Anniversary Norman!

    August is also Giggs' birthday month!

     
  • At 12:58 AM, Blogger Ronin_The_Pug said…

    Yup I totally understand you! The human with the computer made me go crazy talking about August... I don't get it... maybe because of the vacation...

     
  • At 10:44 PM, Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said…

    Hmmm. August is a good month here...Its my Birthday Month!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home