Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Friday, July 20, 2007

See My Kitchen / Dining Room

Good news everyone! Today we're going to view pictures of my kitchen / dining room! I know I have fallen down on the job of taking you on a tour of my house, but I am a Pug and easily distracted. I will try to do better in the future.

So, you've seen the foyer and the living room. Here is the view of the kitchen bar and dining room as seen from the foyer.

house_7_2007_e

And as you walk around the living room, here is what you see when looking into the kitchen area.

house_7_2007_f

Ihouse_7_2007_g

At this point, you are now in the den, which I have already showed you. Here is what you see looking into the kitchen from the den. Look how messy that bookshelf is! Woman stashes things there to forget about them. LOL!

house_7_2007_h

Here is another view, but it's less interesting, because I am not in this one... Do you like the Peoples' light fixture that they installed all by themselves? They are not all that handy, so this was quite the accomplishment.

house_7_2007_a

As you walk into the kitchen, you get a better view of the dining room. That's the Peoples' photography up there on the wall. They sell it at Art Shows and on-line and stuff.

house_7_2007_c

You might even catch me on the table trying to peek into that mysterious bowl. I wonder if I can see the future in that bowl ...

house_7_2007_i

Now, if you turn around, you get a closer view of the kitchen amenities. That's the right word, right? Amenities??

Turn to the left ... Do you like our messy spices?

house_7_2007_d

Turn to the right ... Do you like our UFO light fixture? (Woman does not.)

house_7_2007_b

It's over!

I hope you like my kitchen. I like it a lot, because it is the place where the magic happens ... my food is prepared here twice a day! So magical.

11 Comments:

  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger Christine & Giggs said…

    Wow Norman! You should rent yourself out to lead open house tours for realtors!

    Way to show the amenities!

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger Winston said…

    Wow Norman,
    That is a really nice kitchen. Did Mr. Ian make it specially so that he could cook you really yummy meals? If so, he must REALLY REALLY love you!!! How exciting!

    The Grand Duke

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said…

    Hey Norman, our Mom & Dad really love your kitchen and dining room. They think it's much nicer than ours. But Gidget and I are not so sure about the wood floor. Where does the pee go when you relieve yourself on a wood floor??

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Blogger kristie said…

    norman, i really like your magical kitchen. the hardwood floors are very nice. do you like them? i've seen dogs slide on them before so i wasn't sure if you do that too.

     
  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    I love your kitchen, Norman, especially the beautiful bar.

     
  • At 6:46 PM, Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said…

    Thank you for the personal tour. We love your kitchen and dining room. Have a great weekend!!

    Pugsley, Buster and Cricket

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman, I love your kitchen...the bar is huge and it looks like some serious cooking goes on in there...and wine drinking, too. I like the light fixtures and the spice rack! You make a great narrator. If your Woman and Ian ever try to sell your house, you should lead the prospective buyers around for the tour and make sure you get a commission from the sale.

     
  • At 8:57 PM, Blogger AM said…

    I love it all. I've never seen kitchen cabinets like those! Great. Modern? Contemporary?

    I really really like those picture frames. I like the small photos, lots of matt and black frames. What are those photos of?

     
  • At 12:20 PM, Blogger L said…

    Norman, your people have a very nice kitchen and dining room! I will show you mine when there's actually furniture in it!

     
  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger Page said…

    Norman, you have a great kitchen and dining room. And, oh so many spices! It sounds like a lot of cooking goes on at your house! I especially love all the woodwork and the bar. Beautiful!

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger Page said…

    It's me again! So, I was checking the link on the right for The People's photography, which BTW I really like! But, Norman, where are you in these pics?? You must be on that site somewhere, right? Professional pics of pugs are SO in style, right? RIGHT?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home