Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Thursday, July 19, 2007

I Ate a Real Rib! Two of Them!

Last night the People had ribs for dinner, and after she was done, Woman let me eat one of hers! It was so yummy. I totally scarfed it down real fast-like. Woman wouldn't give me a second one though. However, while Woman was at "The Gym" today, Ian had the left-over ribs for lunch, and he gave me one of his! Oh yummy, yummy! I was sure to eat it real fast in case it was a mistake and he changed his mind.

By the way, Woman has explained to me that she has been going to the Gym and not the Jim. I already knew the difference between those two words - duh! Woman needs to work on her pronunciation. Jim sounds nothing like gym! Geesh, Woman. You'd think you just learned the English language yesterday or something!

6 Comments:

  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger Winston said…

    Boy oh boy Norman,
    Those Ribs sound really yummy. I am starting to suspect that Mr. Ian is not as mean as you say he is. He feeds you ribs and cooks you hamburger meat. My parents don't do either of those things. Or does this new behavior indicate that after many years of trying you have finally broken through his tough shell and made him fall in love with you? Personally, I think Mr. Ian may love you

    The Grand Duke

     
  • At 4:59 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said…

    Ribs?? You got RIBS??? Norman, you are definitely the coolest dog we know. Or at least your people are the coolest people we know. But we still don't trust Ian.

    ~Pug Hugs~
    Duke & Gidget

     
  • At 12:33 AM, Blogger L said…

    I'd go to the Jim if the Jim were more fun than the gym. ;0)

     
  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger Page said…

    Norman DO NOT tell Winston and Sela that you got ribs. They're already threatening legal action if I don't start giving more treats! Pugs are SO demanding!
    But, I gotta say, it sounds like you are breaking down Ian and he's really starting to like, or dare I say, love you! No one can resist a pug!

     
  • At 10:00 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    OK, people. No more talk about Ian living me. It's really creeping me out.

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    "loving" rather. See - I can't even say it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home