Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Dear "The Jim"

Hi. This is Norman, the Woman's Pug. I don't know you, but I'm sure you know who I am, because you seem to know my Woman pretty well, and since she talks about me all the time, I bet you have heard all about me. You see, I know she has been coming to your house almost every day for the past two weeks, and I'd like to know what the two of you are doing.

I'm sure you are a cool guy and all, after all you do have a "The" in front of your name like other cool characters like "The Cheat" and me, "The Pug," but I think Ian and I have a right to know what is going on over there. She leaves here all nice and clean and comes home sweaty and tired. Is she helping you with your garden? If so, please remind her that there are weeds growing in our garden that need pulled too. She must not be trying to impress you, because she never wears her make-up stuff or even does her hair, and I suspect that today she was wearing dirty pants from the hamper.

If you could please just let me know what is going on and why I am not welcome at your house, I would really appreciate it. I can understand why Ian is not welcome, but me? I'm the coolest person ever.

Thanks for reading this. I hope to meet you one day in the near future. Stay away from my Woman.

Sincerely,
Norman

9 Comments:

  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger Page said…

    Norman, any luck with who "the Jim" is? Keep us updated!

     
  • At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maybe "The Jim" is a frenchie?

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Norman, does your woman ever talk about using a treadmill while visiting "the jim"? If so, we may have an idea what your woman is up to...

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger Page said…

    ah, pug mommy, good guess! why didn't I think of that...

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    Pug mommy - No, woman has never mentioned this. She has talked about an elliptical, but I don't know what geometry could have to do with this mystery.

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman, you don't want to go to "The Jim" for the same reasons as The Woman...you might like to smell around at "The Jim"

     
  • At 12:34 AM, Blogger Christine & Giggs said…

    Freakin' HILARIOUS! I made Tony listen so I could read it aloud to him. We had a pretty good chuckle.

    Norman, I have to say, this 'The Jim' guy gets around. I admit that I see him throughout the week as well. 'The Jim' also sees men...

     
  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said…

    LOL that is the Cutest story ever.....LOL it took me a second to get it...LOL now I have it figured out...That is too cute.
    I wonder why Willow, Belle O.M Turbo have not spoken of The "Jim" I have here who I visit weekly...Hmmmm
    LOL

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said…

    Norman,
    The Jim is bad bad bad. Tell your momma to never go see The Jim again and instead stay home and make cookies for herself and biscuits for you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home