Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Friday, June 29, 2007

A Night Out

Last night the People took me to the Gammy's to make up for leaving me home alone the night before and the night before that. Woman wasn't planning on taking me to the Gammy's, but Ian put my cage in the car thinking Woman wanted to take me, so she decided to take me after all. Woo-hoo!

There were so many people at the Gammy's last night! Ian's oldest sister Whitney (who is younger than him but older than his youngest sister) is in town visiting. She lives in Mobile, because she is going to school at the University of South Alabama. She brought her boyfriend Mica with her. I like Mica. He smells good. There were lots of other people there too, but I won't bore you with the details. Whitney being there was the most exciting, because I haven't seen her in forever.

The People ate BBQ ribs and birthday cake, but I did not get any :( Woman said the ribs were too spicy and would probably upset my tummy. Mica cooked them, and he is from New Orleans, so they were cajun stlye I guess. Otherwise, she would have let me gnaw on some meat from the bone. I had fun anyway though! Woman said she is happy she doesn't have to keep a close eye on me at the Gammy's any more, because she trusts that I won't pee on anything. I think that's funny, because I totally still pee on things. Just kidding Gammy ... I would never pee on your nice upstairs carpet ... again ...

8 Comments:

  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger Winston said…

    Norman,
    That sounds like a blast. Perhaps Mr. Ian knew that the Woman was not going to take you but he wanted to take you because he secretly loves you? Maybe he is finally letting down his cold hard exterior and allowing the pug love to overflow within him; or was it more likely it was a mistake?

    The Grand Duke

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    NORMAN...that sounds like the best evening getting together with your grammy and friends. What was Your Woman thinking about not taking you? For once Ian did the right thing by putting your cage in the car! I bet everyone was so happy to see your good-looking self.

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said…

    Norman, glad you had a great time at the pawty (even if you didn't get any food).

    xoxoPugsley, Buster and Cricket

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    Winston, RPM - perhaps Ian secretly does like me. Oh my - what to do? What to do?!?!?!

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    It's nice to come here and laugh about Norman peeing on Gammy's nice carpet! Sorry Gammy, but I needed that!

     
  • At 12:44 AM, Blogger Ronin_The_Pug said…

    Well, well! You are a party pooch! Oh and you pee on Gammy' carpet? I'm talking... I peed yesterday on my grandma's carpet when we visited her...

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger AM said…

    I think you are beginning to charm Ian over. Good Work.

    That whole "oldest sister" thing reminds me of an SAT question where you have to figure out who is older and by how much. Confusing.

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Norman, glad you got to go to gammies and didn't pee on anything either!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home