Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Friday, June 15, 2007

The Mystery of the Shrinking Treats

So, my treats have been getting smaller lately, and I have been receiving A LOT less of them too. The Woman says I am turning into a greedy little bratt, so she is reducing the number of treats I get a day down to FOUR, and they are seemingly smaller too! Actually, she didn't call me a greedy little bratt. She called me a "greedy little" bad word that begins with a 'b' and ends with a 'turd'. I won't repeat it here though since I am a much more dignified dog than to go around repeating curse words. So, I am a greedy little b-turd, eh? So what if I am! Just because I expect a treat every time I butt my head against the cupboard door that holds the treats doesn't make me unworthy of a treat! Just because I want a treat for stepping outside onto the porch doesn't mean I am wrong! Give me those treats Woman, and stop snapping them in half before pulling them out of the box! That's right. I ain't no dumby. I know you're halving them before pulling them out of the box! Can I get a little support here someone? Don't I deserve more than four halved treats a day? That adds up to just two a day! A Pug could starve on that few treats!

6 Comments:

  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger AM said…

    Norman, Im worried about you! It sounds like the Woman plans to shrink you down to a mini-pug!

    Here's an idea- Somewhere in the kitchen is a big plastic (or possibly metal) bin. You will notice your people throwing papers and leftovers and odds and ends in it. THERE IS FOOD IN THERE!

    KNock it over and pillage! Every man (pug) for himself!

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger Oscar said…

    You can do what I do. Go to the bathroom trash. IT's easier to get to than the kitchen trash can. Jumping up on coffee tables and end tables usually will help you find more food or things to eat. I don't discriminate between food and paper products.

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said…

    We agree Norman, a pug can't possibly survive on only two treats a day. That sounds like pug abuse to us. We bet Ian has something to do with this!

    ~Pug Hugs~

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Winston said…

    Norman,
    I agree, this is some kind of abuse or neglect. Call the SPCA, Pug Division and see if they can help. Perhaps it is time to add the Woman to the shoe poop list. If I may ask...was there a specific event that led to this change?

    Winston, The Grand Duke of Pugsworth

     
  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Poor Norman! You are just like nappy, he thinks he deserves a treat everytime he steps outside!

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger Christine & Giggs said…

    Hey Norman! Have you ever seen those toys they have for kids that grow when you put them in water? Maybe if you take your treat and add some water to it, it will grow! Try dunking it in your water dish.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home