Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

One Day Last Week ...

One day last week some friends came over for dinner. It was good times all around. The People had some left-over wine from the wine party and cooked up some burgers on the new grill. I don't have any pictures of that stuff, but I do have pictures of the important guest at the party - ME!

Here I am with Katherine and Andy while Katherine gives me a good rub down. Andy is trying to not be jealous, but I can read through that look on his face!

katherine_norman_andy_5_2007_1

Don't worry Andy - I won't try to steal your Woman. Let me tell you a little secret I learned about Women ... Don't go blabbing it now!

norman_andy_5_2007

Buddy was there too! We played some fetch. Yeah, he usually won.

buddy_norman_5_2007_ball_1

Buddy is such a good dog. He brings the ball right back to you!

buddy_norman_5_2007_ball_2

Sometimes I was able to steal the ball from Buddy so I could win too!

buddy_norman_5_2007_ball_3

No hard feelings dude, right?

norman_buddy_5_2007_porch

6 Comments:

  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger Christine & Giggs said…

    Looks like fun! I love summer BBQs!

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger AM said…

    I agree. Andy does not look happy that you are spending time with his woman. His eyes look ablaze with jealousy. Be careful of him Norman!

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger Page said…

    Norman, you throw such great parties!

     
  • At 4:39 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said…

    Aww Norman, we just love those pictures of you. Especially the one with Buddy where you have the big grin on your face. You are such a good looking man!

    ~Pug Hugs~
    Gidget

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman...looks like you had a great time at your party. I can tell you why buddy won...he has a big mouth and long legs! But it doesn't look like Buddy gets a rub down up on the patio table!

     
  • At 9:34 PM, Blogger puggy said…

    I love happy pug, xpecially u, norman!

    kisses xoxo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home