Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Fern Afro!

Here I am sporting the latest in Pug hairware... the fern afro!

norman_fern_3

OK, really I was just sitting in front of the Woman's fern while she took this picture.
She is pretty sad that it got a little sun-scorched when she moved it outdoors after Winter. I'm not all that concerned about it though, as you can tell from my "it's all good" look in these pictures.

norman_fern_1

Wanna go out back and kiss? I just ate some poop, so my breath is minty fresh!

norman_silly_5_2007

Awe, come on - you know you can't resisit this face!

norman_smile_5_2007

8 Comments:

  • At 6:34 PM, Blogger Winston said…

    No Human can resist the squishy faces of a pug. Poop eater or no poop eater, I am sure that you will get plenty of kisses Norman.

    The Grand Duke

     
  • At 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope your Mommy kissed you because I don't think anyone can resist that face. Not even Darth Vader himself...

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman, you are not supposed to tell on yourself!! We have a major poop eater that lives here. And guess what...he has three other pugs' poop to eat! GROSS.

     
  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said…

    Love your Ferm Afro Norman! after afew Puggy mints I bet Belle would love a Puggy Smooch from you!

     
  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    Norman eats poop?

     
  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    Yeah, I like to eat poop. It's like making my own little snack!

     
  • At 3:50 PM, Blogger L said…

    Oh man, Norman is so chill in those photos!

    He is a very handsome man. Zelda may just have a little crush!

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger AM said…

    you're funny norman. Im pretty hungry right now and dont have anything to eat. But, I dont think I will 'make my own little snack"!

    lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home