Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The Good, the Bad and the Pugly

Ian is always making fun of the Woman, because one minute she is telling me what a good boy I am, and the next minute she is yelling at me saying I am a bad dog. Ian is perplexed by how the Woman can think I am the best dog in the world at 6:00pm and an evil little devil at 6:01pm. The Woman explained to him that she measures my goodness in the present, not the past or the future. So, my past actions have no bearing on her opinion of me. If I am presently being a good boy, then I am a good boy. If I am presently being a bad boy, then I am a bad boy. I think this is a pretty fair deal, because my badness certainly outweighs my goodness, and if we had to stack good against the bad, I would certainly be considered a bad dog 24/7! Hooray that Woman is crazy and can love me in the present! FYI, I am presently a sweet little angel bear. I think I'll turn into a weasel in a couple minutes though!

7 Comments:

  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger Winston said…

    My Mommy does the same thing in regards to both my behavior and intelligence (normally she thinks I'm an idiot).

    Best wishes,
    The Grand Duke

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    I completely understand your woman Norman. Our puggies can move from the top of the pedestal to the bottom in a matter of seconds! Especially when Maggie jumps on our stomachs! Ouch!

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger Page said…

    Those darn pug eyes of yours make us weak! If you weren't so cute...

     
  • At 2:13 PM, Blogger L said…

    That is a good way for the woman to look at it. You don't know you're doing anything wrong until someone tells you, and it's not like you're doing it on purpose...okay, sometimes dogs like to, but you're so sweet you wouldn't dream of it, right?

     
  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said…

    Sounds like you got it pretty good Norm. I'm still in trouble for things I did 6 months ago.

    Duke

     
  • At 6:28 AM, Blogger Ronin_The_Pug said…

    Oh yes! The humans... what can you do?

     
  • At 6:51 AM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Oh, Norman, I think your mama loves you no matter what!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home