Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Windy Day

It is a really windy day today. The Woman keeps fretting over her tomato plants that are in the garden. She is worried that the wind is going to kill them. Stupid wind! I like to bark when the wind blows really hard, because heavy gusts really make a lot of noise, and no one may make more noise than me, especially the wind! Hear my bark and cower, stupid wind! Woof-woof! You will suffer the wrath of the Pug! The couch recently suffered the wrath of the Pug when the Woman locked me out of the bathroom while she was doing her "business." First of all, the bathroom is MY room, since I do get "put" in there when the People leave the house, so I will go in there whenever I want. And secondly, I always go in there with the Woman while she is doing her business! She has no right to lock me out. Soooooo ... I took my anger out on the couch. The Woman wants to do her business in my room without me, so I will do my business in her room! I haven't peed on the couch in a really long time. I think it was missing me.

Tomorrow is the Woman's birthday. She doesn't want you all to know that she is turning 31, so I will tell you that she is turning 27, like she tells people. Yeah, she lies about her age. I guess she doesn't look 31 though, since no one ever catches on to her lies. I won't get to blog tomorrow, because the Woman is taking the day off from work, and that probably means I will be locked outside all day. Whoah is the Pug. The Pug is whoah. Happy Birthday the Woman. Don't worry about me. I'll have a great time locked outside all day all alone, with nothing more than the wind to keep me company. Maybe I'll try to pee on it. That'll teach that stupid wind to blow!

11 Comments:

  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger Page said…

    Happy Birthday to The Woman! It's funny, because, based on the pics posted I thought she was only around 25-26....never would have guessed 31! Norman, treat your momma well on her birthday!

     
  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    I'll pass that on to the Woman, Page. I didn't get her a present, but I thought I would try not to bark too much at her tomorrow morning while she is making my food. I'll probably forget that though. BTW - I added your blog to my links. Hooray! Two more Pugs to read about!

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger Page said…

    Thanks Norman! I love blogger pug buddies!

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Tell your woman Happy Birthday for me... and as for a birthday gift for her from you, just try not to pee on anything for a day.

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger Tami said…

    Firstly, that bathroom bit is HILARIOUS! I mean it!
    Secondly, happy belated birthday to the woman!!
    And thirdly, you must have great covering outside since you can stay out there. Guido can’t handle being outside very long at all. He pants and snorts and sounds like he’s having some sort of fit.

     
  • At 6:10 PM, Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said…

    Happy late birthday woman!

     
  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman, Tell your Woman happy birthday and I thought she was in her mid 20s, too. May she stay young looking all her life! You must try not to stress her out so that she can keep her youthfula appearance. If you dig in the yard while you are outside, you might get to stay in the house while they are gone!

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said…

    Happy Belated Birthday The Woman! We hope you had a great day and Norman didn't bark too much at you.
    BTW, how old is 31 in dog years??

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger AM said…

    Ive seen the woman in person and she does NOT look 31 (not that looking 31 is a negative at all). I thought 25.

     
  • At 12:22 AM, Blogger Winston said…

    Hi Norman,
    My Parents say Happy Late Birthday to the Woman. They also think that you are hilarious and have added you to my buddy links. Congratulations.

    The Grand Duke

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    Thanks everyone for your birthday wishes. The Woman had a good time on her day off. I tried not to bark too much at her, but I am a compulsive dog and unable to control myself. I did not, however, pee on anything all day :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home