Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

There are Presents on Easter?

I would like to go on record saying that I have never received any presents on Easter. Now I see all my Pug friends and baby human friends getting all kinds of presents! What is going on here? Have I done something to offend this Easter Bunny thing, or are the People being cheapskates again? I bet it's Ian! We didn't even have a big yummy dinner on Easter! I'm glad all you other Pugs had a good time, don't get me wrong. I just want my piece of the Easter pie, if you know what I mean. I'm going to have to have a talk with the Woman. What other holidays am I missing? Today could be a present-bearing holiday for all I know!

7 Comments:

  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    I think you are right that it's Ian's fault! You need to take an online course on how to hypnotize (without Ian knowing) and then catch him off guard and hypnotize him to obey your commands. The puggies here didn't get any Easter goodies on Easter but they get a good treat to chew on once in a while.

     
  • At 12:10 PM, Blogger L said…

    I gave the pugs an easter bunny cookie, but that was about it!

     
  • At 5:26 PM, Blogger Christine & Giggs said…

    Poor Norman! Giggs would love to share his Easter goodies with you, you just have to get here.

    Don't worry, we won't make you wear the tutu.

     
  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said…

    Aww..Willow and Belle will share their Pug Easter basket woth you...Mayeb I will send your Woman a reminder Next Easter....maybe you will get a Easter basket full of JumBones and treats!

     
  • At 7:48 AM, Blogger Tami said…

    Guido didn't get anything either.

     
  • At 8:11 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    OK, I'm not feeling as badly now. However, I did want to wear Giggs's tutu :)

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said…

    We think The Woman is the only sane one in a world of crazy pug servants. That being said, we sure loved our presents!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home